Grocery Garden Harvest Report – May 3
It’s been a couple weeks since the last harvest report, and in that time we harvested a bunch more leafy greens and the sugar snap and snow peas.
Harvest Report for May 23, May 26, and May 30:
- 18 oz. of mesclun @ $5.99 per pound = $6.74
- 40.7 oz. of baby lettuces @ $5.99 per pound = $15.20
- 6.6 oz. of baby arugula @ $5.99 per pound = $2.47
- 14.9 oz. of sugar snap peas @ $5.00 per pound = $4.56
- 13.4 oz. of snow peas @ $5.00 per pound = $4.19
Two week total = $33.16
Year to Date Total = $67.24
*Fun fact: We have now harvested an equivalent value to what we spent on seeds for this garden this year!
Posted on May 30, 2017, in Harvesting & Eating and tagged harvest, lettuce, peas. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment