Demo Garden To Do List
OR Things We Need to Do to Make the Garden Look Spectacular for Tomato Day!
- Hunt and Destroy every last weed.
- Water everything thoroughly.
- Deadhead the zinnias.
- Remove all dead plants/leaves/stalks, etc.
- Spray all the tomatoes with Neem Oil to continue the battle against spider mites.
- NOT pick any Roma Tomatoes so we have some for display on Saturday.
- NOT pick any cherry tomatoes so the YMCA Day Camp kids can pick them on Wednesday, and a new batch will be ready by Saturday.
- Plant a new planting of green/wax/romano beans.
- Pick off all the overripe strawberries that the mice have chewed on.
- Fluff the mulch.
- Make sure everything is labeled appropriately.
- Put up hangers for the Topsy Turvy Tomato Contest.
- Harvest eggplant.
- Anything else we can think of to make the garden great!
Posted on July 21, 2009, in Working in the Garden and tagged garden cleanup, gardening, summer garden. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment