Demo Garden To Do List
OR Things We Need to Do to Make the Garden Look Spectacular for Tomato Day!
- Hunt and Destroy every last weed.
- Water everything thoroughly.
- Deadhead the zinnias.
- Remove all dead plants/leaves/stalks, etc.
- Spray all the tomatoes with Neem Oil to continue the battle against spider mites.
- NOT pick any Roma Tomatoes so we have some for display on Saturday.
- NOT pick any cherry tomatoes so the YMCA Day Camp kids can pick them on Wednesday, and a new batch will be ready by Saturday.
- Plant a new planting of green/wax/romano beans.
- Pick off all the overripe strawberries that the mice have chewed on.
- Fluff the mulch.
- Make sure everything is labeled appropriately.
- Put up hangers for the Topsy Turvy Tomato Contest.
- Harvest eggplant.
- Anything else we can think of to make the garden great!