Where did spring go? I am ready for warmer weather and less allergies! This weeks recipe is a sunny side dish. It would be perfect with chicken or pork.
4 medium potatoes, washed and cut into small cubes (unpeeled)
4 tablespoons margarine
1 tablespoon lemon zest
½ cup diced green onions OR 1 tablespoon chives
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon dill weed
1. In large skillet, pour in one cup water and bring to a boil.
2. Add potatoes and bring to boil again.
3. Reduce heat and cook 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.
4. In saucepan melt margarine and mix in spices.
5. When potatoes are done, remove from water, put in serving dish.
6. Pour margarine-lemon sauce over them.
7. Add green onions or chives to coat all potatoes, serve.
Serves 4 – 175 calories
6 grams of fat 2.5 grams fiber